The database gathers, catalogues and indexes documentary material on bioethics published in Italy since 1995. The documents are indexed using the Italian Bioethics Thesaurus (TIB).
- chapters from monographs;
- articles from journals;
- grey literature (technical reports, newsletters, press release, etc.);
- Italian and international regulations on bioethics;
- links to other internet sites.
Through SIBIL you can:
- search for documents by author, title, year of publication, place of publication, publisher, type of publication, single or combined key-words (see the online manual for more information);
- save and/or send documents by mail;
- search for libraries in Italy who own the document of interest;
- link up to full text or to other indicated sites without closing the current search session;
- request bibliographic searches from the ISS;
- consult the help manual available online.
© - Istituto Superiore di Sanità Viale Regina Elena 299 - 00161 - Roma (I)
Partita I.V.A. 03657731000 - C.F. 80211730587 - Legal information