Responsible: Dott.ssa Giada Minelli
phone: (+39) 06 4990 4187
Activity of the service
The activities of the Statistics Service (STAT) are aimed at contributing to the knowledge of the state of health of the population.
Specifically, the STAT Service:
- manages the databases of mortality (source: ISTAT) and hospitalizations (source: Ministry of Health) in Italy
- carries out statistical-epidemiological analyses of demographic and health data from current flows
- develops health profiles at the various territorial levels, also through a special site (www.profilidisalute.it), designed for health service professionals (level of local health authorities) and accessible to the public for national and regional data
- carries out scientific research and institutional research activities at national and international level
- represents the ISS in the National Statistical System (SISTAN) and takes care of all its obligations; promotes and coordinates the contribution of the ISS to the Official Statistics of our country within the National Statistical Program (NSP)
Attached, the most recent publications of the Statistics Service (years 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021).
TargetCitizen Healthcare professional Information specialist