OPEN ACCESS JOURNALS
- BioMed Central: an independent publishing house committed to providing immediate open access to peer-reviewed biomedical research
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ): Directory of free, full-text, peer-reviewed scientific and scholarly journals
- PLoS Journals: journals published by the Public Library of Science: a non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world’s scientific and medical literature freely available
- PubMed Central (PMC): the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature
- Directory of Open Access Depositories(OpenDOAR): an authoritative directory of academic open access repositories
- OAIster: union catalog of digital resources
- Pleiadi: portal for Italian scholarly e-literature in open archives and institutional repositories.