Special on CoViD-19
Long-CoViD CCM Project: Aims
The general objective of monitoring the long-term effects of the CoViD-19 pandemic is split in 5 specific goals:
1. Defining the dimensions of the Long-CoViD condition
2. Mapping number, characteristics and distribution of Italian Long-CoViD centers. View the list of clinical centers and the publication of the article "Characteristics of Long-CoViD care centers in Italy. A national survey of 124 clinical sites".
3. Defining the good clinical practices for the clinical management of patients with Long-CoViD. View the document "Buone pratiche cliniche per la gestione e presa in carico delle persone con Long-CoViD". View the publication of the article "Italian good practice recommendations on management of persons with Long-COVID".
4. Setting up a Long-CoViD surveillance system
5. Structuring of the national clinical network and dissemination activities, including webinars.